Featuring a two-sided chestpiece, the Littmann Classic II S.E. stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for superior performance. A tunable diaphragm on one side augments the traditional bell function of the opposite side.
- Traditional bell combined with a tunable diaphragm that conveniently alternates between low and high frequency sounds without the need to turn over the chestpiece
- Patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips create an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Comfortable angled, anatomically correct headset
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim and diaphragm
- Stainless steel chestpiece
- 3 year warranty