The new Welch Allyn iExaminer turns the PanOptic Ophthalmoscope into a mobile digital imaging device allowing you to view and take pictures of the eye like you've never done before. The adapter aligns the optical access of the PanOptic Ophthalmoscope to the visual axis of the iPhone 4 or 4S camera to capture high resolution (5/ 8 megapixel*) pictures of the fundus and retinal nerve. The iExaminer App then allows you to store the pictures to a patient file or email and print them. And, because the PanOptic Ophthalmoscope provides a 5x larger view of the fundus than a standard Welch Allyn ophthalmoscope and 25° field-of-view without having to dilate the pupil, the fundus imaging can happen anytime, anywhere.
- Rapid Capture of fundus images on your iPhone for easy, cost-effective eyeground documentation
- Send images to your peers across the continuum of care at a moment's notice
- Easily portable-allowing you to capture images-from any clinical environment for improved workflow efficiency
- Lower cost solution for imaging the eye to improve your financial outcomes
- Facilitates patient education
- Welch Allyn PanOptic iExaminer Digital Imaging Kit; PanOptic Ophthalmoscope with Cobalt-Blue Filter and Corneal Viewing Lens (#11820), Rechargeable 120-Minute Power Handle(s), Soft Storage Case, iExaminer Adapter (#11840) for iPhone 4; Lithium-Ion (#71960) Battery; USB Charging Module with USB Charge Cord
**This is a special order item and takes 5-7 business days to ship**